Monday, July 20, 2009

Cups and Cakes (maybe)

This is a trial cinnamon roll for the bakery. I think this is the biggest thing I have ever attempted to do in my life. Not making a cinnamon roll, but opening a bakery. If this all goes through, the name may be Cups and Cakes.
I will be serving coffee and all kinds of pastries. I will also be making cakes and cupcakes. Hopefully this will be a place where people can come for a little quiet time before work, school, and just because you need it. This will totally be a God thing. Lots of things have to fall into place for this to happen. If God does not want this for me, then I don't want it. I have to have the blessing of God on this. If it is going to change anything about me for the worse, I don't want to do this. I'm not scared of the work, just nervous about the business taking off. Most of you know I love to cook. This will be an awesome thing!!! If all goes through, everybody come to Cups and Cakes.

3 comments:

  1. Love the name! Very cute! I hope this works out Paula. You certainly will have no trouble making yummy pastries, cakes & cupcakes. But I will pray that will God open up the doors for you if its meant to be. Love ya! And thanks for cooking this past weekend. All the food was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying with you that God opens the doors that need to be opened and closes the doors that need to be closed. wanted to tell you about a coffee co. on line. google coffee bean direct. we order from them all the time and have been pleased. you can get reg., decaf and flavored coffee beans or ground. works out to be about $5 lb. just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how this all pans out (no pun intended!) for you. I know you must be nervous.

    Pastries of all sorts, danishes (cheese danish may just be the best thing in the world), donuts, etc. are my very favorite dessert in the whole world so I would love to be your taste-tester! :)

    ReplyDelete